Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Website Mania!

 Torta Cakes will have a website up and running soon so be on the look out.

I have new found admiration for all those website designers out there. What I have learned through this experience one might ask? That there is a lot more to developing a website than I originally thought. The design process I can relate to, but with constructing a website there is a whole technical aspect that I find overwhelming. Just determining the wording necessary to maximize browser searches is to me - computer mumbo jumbo. So I definitely must give credit to those techie people who design and build websites. Keep up the good work.

This image is my own scribble of what pages I want linked to what so don't read too much into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment